Sunday, 24 February 2008

happy thoughts

Have been prominent in my head in the last few days. What a contrast to the week before, bar Friday that is. Last Friday night's edition of Kicker Conspiracy! went all according to plan. Except for the 2 cds I lost whilst DJing. One of which was a cd-r. Despite that little mishap, The night was a sell-out (didn't sell tickets as such, but was as good as in my book), familiar faces from the January night, and many friends and familiar faces. I've even been referenced already from other clubs starting up that they want something like 'Kicker Conspiracy!'. Already!! I think my job here is done. Wicked live and DJ sets too, I just think that I could've made a little bit more on the night in the way of profit. But I guess there's March huh, and already the response has been phenomenal. Lock 'n' load!

Speaking of which, am planning for March, April AND May at present. Even thinking about an all-dayer in the late summer consisting of singer-songwriters. I think it could work. Why not? Ideas above my station? I'm about to take KC! to another level.

As for life closer to home, it's just as eventful but albeit for the wrong reasons. Every morning since forever, my parents are at loggerheads with each other for reasons that seemingly shouldn't matter. To be honest, I don't know why they're still together after all this time. Me and my younger brother at 18 are all grown up and can look after ourselves in the big bad world. I dunno. And it's not like me and my dad see each other eye-to-eye anymore. Or ever did.

More another time. I've got a roast chicken with my name indelibly written on it. Though not literally mind.

No comments: