Friday, 11 January 2008

Don't get offended if I seem absent-minded

I always used to criticize those for their forgetful, absent-minded traits. But now, it would appear that I would most likely come up trumps as being the most senile. Damn.

I always have a plan in mind the night before over what I want to add to my diary entries, my plan for the following day ahead and beyond. By the time I've woken up they all cinder into laziness and apathetic meandering. For instance, I read a great recipe for a Thai Green Curry last night in a magazine that I wanted to try out immediately, but have already started losing interest. I had planned to give potential sponsors a phone call follow-up to my email, which incidentally was my first objective of the day, but alas came to no avail. Still, it's 12:57pm and by my reckoning they'll be on lunch break anytime soon. And there's an afternoon begrudgingly going spare. Ace!

Plans for tonight - most likely staying in I suppose. I'm SO broke from last Saturday, and I promised to take someone out for drinks in the next week, I'd feel somewhat besotted with guilt if I didn't fulfill my end of the bargain.

I've also noticed that I'm losing weight, AND toning up my upper body. SUPER-FANTASTIC! One of my New Year Resolutions has been realized! (almost, but don't ruin this moment!!) My arms are a bit more defined as well as my abs.

2008 has been quite fortuitous in the sense that I've had some bits of good luck come my way. Just little victories here and there, can't quite figure exactly what, but I feel good at present time, and morale is equally good. There's a stable state of equilibrium in my well-being, let's just see how long it lasts..

No comments: